1. At TRAIN we look for flash fiction (written in English) that transports readers and leaves a lasting impression.
2. We don't have restrictions on themes, but nothing offensive- please. Flash Fiction Submissions should be up to 1200 words.
3. Paste your story in the body of your email and send it to TrainLitMag [at] gmail [dot] com.
4. Please write the title in the email subject line: SUBMISSION: [Title of Your Piece].
5. Third-person bios of up to 50 words are optional.
6. Send only one piece at a time. Simultaneous submissions are accepted— please inform us if it's accepted elsewhere.
7. Please only send original work. We do not accept previously-published material (we do not consider work published on personal blogs as published). By sending us a story for publication, you confirm the work is yours.
8. TRAIN acquires First Serial Rights. Copyright reverts to author upon publication. If your piece goes on to be published somewhere else in future, we hope you'll mention it appeared here first.
9.We cannot pay authors right now, but we'll do everything we can to promote you and your work.
10. We aim to respond to accepted submissions within 6 weeks. If you do not hear from us within six weeks, your submission was not selected.
11. Questions? Feedback? Feel free to send us an email TrainLitMag [at] gmail [dot] com.
12. We aim to publish a new story every Thursday.